Abinmamor Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Shipwrecked Adventures Of Donkey Ollie Download Movies

Show Spoiler

d6a2afd33b A young donkey goes to the rescue of his master Elizabeth and Jehu when they are captured by a roving band of Samaritans.
Directed by Douglas Aberle out of the Will Vinton camp up in Portland Oregon Shipwrecked lacks nothing. This is a children's adventure that has it all sharks, dolphins, pirates, bandits and the most lovable donkeys that have ever graced the screen.Some of the favorite songs are "I think I'll roast a donkey." "Welcome to My Island" "wedding Song" and the Elvis style "Dolphin Song" complete with Seaweed wigs. The animation is old style CG meant to resemble the claymation that was made famous by Will and the crew that brought the world "The California Raisins" "Gary and Mike" and Eddie Murphy's "The PJ's" . This film never got the theatrical release it truly deserved but has made up for it by being broadcast in over 70 countries and weekly into hundreds of millions of homes. This is truly a delight to children everywhere.
Kidnapping, lost at sea, sharks, bandits Shipwrecked has it all and presents it in an original entertaining way. I first saw this film with my 4 year old daughter who just loved it and wanted to watch it over and over again especially the part where the dolphin escaped the shark. I wasn't expecting much from the film especially compared to the big budgets that Sony, Disney Dreamworks spend on their children animation but I was pleasantly surprised. The director Doug Aberle know for his work with the California Raisins and Will Vinton has done a great job of capturing the Claymation look and moving the story right along so there is not a boring moment. Although this is an older film it is a must see for children.

Sikander dubbed hindi movie free download torrentThe City\u0027s Not for Burning 720pFor Blood tamil dubbed movie free downloadfree download Episode 8.51Born with a Jealous Mind full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pOperacion 67 malayalam full movie free downloadIn Rage malayalam full movie free downloadChanging Gears full movie hd 720p free downloadProject ARMS tamil pdf downloadMurder Up Their Sleeve in tamil pdf downloadhindi The Great Wall free downloadJawan of Vellimala full movie 720p downloadJudgment Day tamil dubbed movie torrentGlobal Frequency full movie torrentEpisode dated 26 July 2013 full movie hd 720p free downloadGood Job, Donkey full movie in hindi 720pJob Unfair full movie download in hindi hdPlayed download torrentConfrontation in hindi free downloadThe Trap full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.