Abinmamor Admin replied

296 weeks ago

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A Texas Ranger is in hot pursuit of the infamous Gecko brothers and their hostages. They all end up trapped in a desert bar secretly run by vampires and discover a vampire conspiracy.
Loved the original movie, hate this new series. It's supposed to be a vampire show, but there are no vampires in the first episode, and barely any in the second. And then it turns out they aren't even vampires, but some kind of weird Aztec snake demon cult. The scripts suck. There's way too much filler, often in the form of flashbacks. The whole "time manipulation" gimmick has run its course (Banshee, I'm looking at you). It's lazy writing. There's way too much talking and not enough action, sex, or horror. No idea who would like this drivel. After two episodes, I'm done. Maybe it gets better, but it's taking way too long to get there. Also annoyed it's a remake instead of prequel or sequel or some other thematic continuation with new characters.<br/><br/>Like Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez hasn't done anything cool in a long time (nothing since Planet Terror, and before that, The Faculty). Instead, he just turns out more self-absorbed, ego-driven nonsense (Once Upon A Time In Mexico) and lame little kid money grabs like the dreadful Spy Kids franchise. I respect his business savvy and independent spirit, butfarhis once-bright talent goes, the bulb keeps getting dimmer . . .
First of all, I don't see the point of remaking the Classic cult moviea series. A movie that last just under 1 hour and 50 minutes turned into ten episodes. There simply isn't enough story for that many episodes.<br/><br/>Second of all I can't believe Robert Rodriguez, who wrote and directed the original movie is actually involved in this crap. Third of all, the acting is bad. The guy playing Seth looks like Enrique Iglesias and al though he tries, he is no George Clooney.<br/><br/>The guy playing Richie, the other Brother is just terrible. Quentin Tarantino, might not be a professional actor, but he played a total psycho, convincingly in the movie. And he wasn't a psychic, like the douchebag Richy in this movie. Again why add that?? To give the character more depth? Third of all: the only good actor is Don JohnsonEarl, but of course they kill his character off in the first episode. That just says it all. Whenever there is a really bad show out there they get a big name for the pilot, then kill him off and the rest of the show depends on a bunch of unknowns. Which is why I won't watch any more episodes.<br/><br/>The difference between good acting and bad acting is that the two criminal murdering brothers were likable in the movie. Here they're just annoying and stupid I just want them shot, so the series can end.<br/><br/>The only ones that will find this crap entertaining is teenage boys, because of the violence and the occasional babes. And the violence and the babes were better and hotter in the movie.<br/><br/>As for the rest of you, avoid the series and watch or re-watch the movie. There is a reason it's a cult-classic.<br/><br/>Robert Rodriguez should be ashamed of himself.

Hunt for Hiroshi downloadAgent 88 tamil dubbed movie free downloadHalo 3 downloadRandom Stop movie download in hdLeroy Stitch movie in hindi free downloadhindi Fairy Tail free downloadW.O.W.1 movie download hdBasta't kasama kita malayalam full movie free downloadFantastic Four full movie free downloadThe Sky\u0027s the Limit online free

last edited 218 weeks ago by Abinmamor
Please log in to post a reply.